Training Services Change Management Training
Change management training from SGS – equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to lead organizational change.
It is not merely a manager’s ability to cope with change that is crucial, but also their ability to lead and manage change effectively. This training course introduces the subject of change management, its underlying concepts and the skills needed to effectively trigger and lead change within an organization. Delegates will also be introduced to the obstacles to change, including change resistance, complacency and strategic pitfalls in managing a change initiative.
On successful completion of this course, delegates will:
- Be able to:
- Identify the benefits of change and related misconceptions and truths
- Identify the behaviors and traits of change leaders and their role in the change process
- Identify the steps of the change management process and its underlying situational analysis, decision taking, implementation and monitoring practices
- Gain commitment of change-affected employees and communicate change effectively
- Adapt to change and dealing with uncertainty
- Understand and be able to recognize, the root causes of:
- Resistance and negative reactions to change
- Complacency and other change failure reasons
Change Management Training from SGS – qualifying business professionals for modern management
Our courses are conducted by experienced business trainers and are delivered to enhance your skills and competencies through interactive applications and workshops.
Contact SGS today for more information about our change management training courses.