Training Services ISO 20000 – Information Technology Service Management Systems – Internal Audit Training
This training provides you with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits on the management systems based on ISO/IEC 20000 and to contribute to their continual improvement.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of QMS, in accordance with ISO 20000
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 20000
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the QMS
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
Please Note: Participants are expected to have knowledge of ISO 20000 before attending this training.
Contact SGS today for more information on SGS ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Training.