EDS Partnership Agreement
SGS Academy Egypt signed a new partnership agreement with Egyptian Drilling Skills (EDS) company; a well established training and consultation service provider to the oil and gas industry in Egypt, Africa and Middle East.
In this partnership agreement, SGS Academy Egypt collaborates with Egyptian Drilling Skills (EDS) in the provision of world-class training services of accredited and non-accredited trainings in the various fields of management systems and standards. This includes –but not limited to- the provision of:
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
- Environment Management System ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
- Occupational Safety & Health Management System OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Course
- Energy Management System ISO 50001:2011 Lead Auditor Course
- Food Safety Management System ISO/FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Course
The agreement has been signed in May 2017 and is valid until May 2019.
Agreement Signature Ceremony at SGS Head Office
From left: Eng. Tamer Abdel-Hamid; Management System Expert, Eng. Ahmed Hussein; EDS Business Development Director & Dr. Ahmad Bedewi; SGS Training Academy Manager