Construction Technical Consultancy for Building Materials
Technical consultancy for building materials from SGS – provides you with unrivaled expertise on building materials, building components and engineering structures.
When it comes to your building components and engineering structures, choosing the very best materials for your project is paramount. However, keeping up-to-date on the latest environmental standards, durable construction methods, and health and safety regulations requires constant research. Our technical consultancy services provide you with the latest knowledge and expertise, enabling you to choose the best building materials for your construction project.
Why use technical consultancy services for building materials from SGS?
We can help you:
- Ensure your building materials and structures comply with all relevant requirements and regulations through our thorough due diligence process
- Implement the best repair strategies and service life maintenance measures for your project
- Avoid premature failures with comprehensive risk, damage and durability assessments
- Develop new materials and products with the technical expertise you need to assess the suitability of building materials and components
- Improve the sustainability of your projects by utilizing environmentally friendly materials and processes
World-leading technical consultancy for building materials from a trusted provider
As a world-leading provider of technical consultancy services for the construction industry, we understand building materials like no other. With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, unrivaled technical and regulatory expertise, and a unique global network, we are the first choice for construction clients the world over.
Our technical consultancy services include:
- Damage assessment, repair strategies, maintenance planning, modeling and lifetime prediction
- Environmental and health consultancy
- Inspection of structures for quality assurance and auditing
- Research and development, including damage assessment and development of new products
- Risk management during design, construction and operation to assess technical, environmental, economical and logistical risks
- Technical assistance
- Testing building material performance to determine suitable application
Contact us today to find out how our technical consultancy for building materials can provide you with unrivaled expertise on building materials, building components and engineering structures.